Join us this Thursday, July 27th for Balancing Marketplaces, a virtual conversation about scaling marketplaces featuring a line up of seasoned tech operators from some of the most iconic marketplaces - including Faire, Uber, and Gopuff.
Express interest in joining us here. Space is limited so sign up soon — we’ll be in touch about your registration!
🌟 = our favorites
💸 = recently raised
🌎 = international opportunity
🧑💼 = internship opportunity
🌎 Magical | Magical is a productivity app that aims to uses AI to speed up repetitive tasks as you work.
Series A | Backed by Coatue
- Product Manager - Growth - SF, Toronto, NYC (Remote)
- Junior Full-Stack Engineer - SF, Toronto (Remote)
- Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack + Data - Toronto (Remote)
- Staff Software Engineer, Front-end - SF, Toronto (Remote)
Hebbia | Hebbia’s goal is to reinvent the way you search. Using it’s neural search, Hebbia aims to help users search and discover faster and more accurately.
Series A | Backed by Index Ventures
🌍 Intercom | Intercom is a customer interaction platform that includes chatbots, messaging, and automation for customers to engage with customers both for support and marketing purposes. Read more about Cohere in Contrary Research’s report here.
Series D | Backed by Kleiner Perkins
- Strategic Finance Analyst - SF
- Senior Data Analyst, Marketing Analytics - Dublin
- Senior Product Manager - Human Support Group - London
- Senior Machine Learning Scientist - London
🌎 BetterUp | BetterUp is a “human transformation platform” that, through virtual coaching, seeks to help individuals, organizations, and teams achieve their highest potential of performance. Read more about Cohere in Contrary Research’s report here.
Series E | Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners