Join us next Thursday, July 27th for a Balancing Marketplaces, a virtual conversation about scaling marketplaces featuring a line up of seasoned tech operators from some of the most iconic marketplaces - including Faire, Uber, and Gopuff. Express interest in joining us here. Space is limited so sign up soon — we’ll be in touch about your registration!
🌟 = our favorites
💸 = recently raised
🌎 = international opportunity
🧑💼 = internship opportunity
🧑💼 🌎 💸 Cohere | Cohere builds general-purpose language models and provides access to them via an API. With Cohere, companies can infuse NLP into applications without spending lavishly on training models or hiring. Read more about Cohere in Contrary Research’s report here.
Series B | Backed by Tiger Global
- VP, Product Engineering - SF (Remote)
- Technical Product Marketing Manager - SF (Remote)
- Product Manager, Code Interfaces - Toronto, SF, NYC (Hybrid)
- Machine Learning Intern/Co-op (Fall 2023) - Toronto, Palo Alto, SF, London (Hybrid)
🌟 💸 Nomic | Fresh off a series A, Nomic is aiming to build fully democratized AI, starting with two core innovations: Atlas, the data engine, and GPT4All, the flagship model. Read more about Nomic in our newest deep dive, The Openness of AI.
Seed | Backed by Contrary, Coatue
- Chief of Staff - NYC
- Senior Machine Learning and Data Engineer - NYC
- Principal Platform Engineer - NYC
- Head of Partnerships - NYC
🌎 WorkOS | WorkOS offers a suite of enterprise-ready solutions for identity and access management (IAM). Read more about WorkOS in Contrary Research’s report here.
Series B | Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners
- Ex-Founder - USA time zones
- Experienced Product Designer - Americas and European time zones (Remote)
- Software Engineer - Americas and European time zones (Remote)
- Account Executive - USA time zones (Remote)